Elisabetta Maccani NeuroLanguage Coach® (“Elisabetta Maccani”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and complying with all applicable requirements following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other relevant data privacy laws.
Please read this policy to ensure that you fully appreciate the purpose of Elisabetta Maccani’s processing of your personal information.
Personal information that may be collected
Elisabetta Maccani may collect and process the following information:
- Your contact information, when you get in touch through the website, which may include your first name, last name, and email address
- The type of internet browser you use, your IP address, and information about your device, including your browsing activity when visiting the website
- Any additional personal information you may provide to Elisabetta Maccani, from time to time if you make contact by email, letter, or telephone, through the Elisabetta Maccani website, or any other means.
Purpose of processing your personal information
The personal information collected may be processed to:
- Provide you with the private language online coaching services that you have requested
- Manage the relationship with you, which may include notifying you about changes to the Elisabetta Maccani service
- Request that you take an Elisabetta Maccani survey or leave a review
- Reply to inquiries from you, or respond to third parties and law enforcement agencies
- Evaluate the usefulness of the ads that Elisabetta Maccani may provide you
- Fulfill the legal responsibilities and contractual commitments; and
- Allow Elisabetta Maccani to establish, exercise, or defend legal rights and legal claims.
How your personal information is collected
The following methods may be used to collect your personal information:
- When you communicate with Elisabetta Maccani through the website, including completing contact forms
- When you communicate with Elisabetta Maccani by email, phone, post, and mail
- When you submit feedback on the website and services
- Interacting through any appropriate social media channels used
- Information Elisabetta Maccani may receive from external third parties and gain from publicly available sources.
The basis for processing your personal information
Your personal information will only ever be processed where there is a legal basis for doing so, which includes the following;
- Where Elisabetta Maccani has requested you to provide consent to process your data for a particular purpose.
- The processing of your information is required by Elisabetta Maccani to satisfy a contractual arrangement that has been agreed with you.
- Rely on legitimate interests as grounds for processing to ensure that Elisabetta Maccani can provide you with the best service in the most efficient manner.
- If Elisabetta Maccani has a statutory or other legal obligation to process your information to comply with any applicable law.
Sharing your personal information
Elisabetta Maccani may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Third-party providers that support Elisabetta Maccani operate the business, including providers of analytics, technology services, marketing, advertising, data storage, and hosting
- Law enforcement agencies and regulators, to meet Elisabetta Maccani’s legal responsibilities and process requests or orders received from those bodies
- Courts, legal counsels, or other parties, where required by Elisabetta Maccani, and in respect of legal proceedings, claims, and complaints in this context
- Where Elisabetta Maccani is sold or amalgamated with another organisation, including advisers and any potential purchaser’s adviser, and the new owners of the business.
Your confidentially is of the highest importance to Elisabetta Maccani. Your personal information will not be sold to third parties without your explicit permission.
Cookies are small files of text that contain a string of characters, including letters and numbers.
You can disable cookies, though this may restrict the functionality of the Elisabetta Maccani website.
Elisabetta Maccani may process your personal information for marketing activities, where you have given consent and opted in. If you wish to opt-out of such communications in the future, you can send an email to email@example.com at any time.
Elisabetta Maccani is committed to ensuring that the personal information you provide is protected to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. To this extent, suitable technical and organisational measures are deployed to ensure the appropriate protection of your personal information.
The security measures implemented are consistent with the sensitivity of the information processed, and regular evaluations are performed to confirm that they continue to be appropriate and adequate.
Your personal information will only be retained for the period it is necessary for the purpose it was collected. Meaning once the retention period has expired and there is no justifiable reason to continue processing or storing your data, it will be deleted.
In certain circumstances, Elisabetta Maccani may anonymise your information for research or statistical purposes (meaning it will no longer be associated with you), in which case Elisabetta Maccani may use this information indefinitely, without further notice.
Children’s privacy protection
Elisabetta Maccani’s website and services are not for people under the age of 18 years of age. Elisabetta Maccani’s does not knowingly collect, retain or target information about children.
Under the GDPR, and other applicable data protection regulations, you have certain data protection rights, subject to your jurisdiction, that include:
- Your right to request a copy of the personal information held about you.
- Ask for rectification of any inaccuracies or complete any incomplete personal data about you.
- Request the erasure of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Request the restriction or suppression of the processing of your personal information.
- Your right to withdraw consent, if Elisabetta Maccani has requested and obtained your consent to process your information.
- Your right to object to the processing of your personal information unless it can be demonstrated there is a compelling purpose to continue processing.
- Communicating your wish to opt-out of marketing communications.
If you are unhappy with how your concerns have been addressed, you have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority.
Elisabetta Maccani will not transfer your information to jurisdictions outside of Italy. If this changes in the future, it will only be transferred outside of Italy where suitable protection is in place to ensure the privacy and security of your information and appropriate security measures followed that observe the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
If you are accessing the Elisabetta Maccani website and services from a jurisdiction outside of Italy, please note that your information may be transferred outside of the jurisdiction you reside in, following the data transfer process as stated for Italian residents, and in compliance with all applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR.
Changes to this policy
Elisabetta Maccani may make changes to this policy when needed, for example, compliance with legislative changes.
Please review this policy regularly to stay informed of any changes.